Indonesia Basalt Tiles is a type of extrusive volcanic rock formed with grey dark color appearance. Our Indonesia Basalt Tiles have the same characteristic as Indonesia Andesite Stone due to containing plagioclase, amphibole, and biotite materials. But our Indonesia Basalt Tiles has higher silicon oxide contains.
Indonesia Basalt Tiles have a unique characteristic such as :
- Great durability
- Natural non-slip character
- Good heat noise isolation properties
- Nonfading, unlike concrete based paving
- Strong resistance to environmental degradation
- Good compressive strength
- Good flexural strength (Please refer to our technical specification on the catalog)
- Suitable for striking wall application, floor that in high traffic application.
Explore Our Indonesia Basalt Tiles product which is divided into three different types
- Indonesia Basalt Black Titan
Indonesia Basalt Black Titan is an exotic basalt stone with a Dark Grey color and black-spot appearance on the stone’s surface.
- Indonesia Grey Basalt Tiles
Indonesia Grey Basalt Tiles is another exotic basalt stone with a Dark Grey color without a black-spot appearance on the stone’s surface.
- Indonesia Basalt Classic With Holes
Indonesia Basalt Classic With Holes is a unique basalt stone with a dark grey color appearance. This basalt’s surface has small and large holes. Our Indonesia Basalt Classic with Holes popular for use to wall cladding of buildings.